We remind all that venture out to use our parks and playgrounds to stop the spread by remembering and following these guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Put distance between yourself and other people outside of your home. Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Don’t: Visit parks if you are sick or were recently exposed to COVID-19.
Here is the plan for reopening parks and playgrounds
- All playgrounds are open except for Imagination Station
- City Beach will open at Noon, Friday, June 5 and then resume normal hours (weather permitting) 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Imagination Station and the adjacent restrooms will be closed through June because of the Forest Street construction project.
- Portable toilets at City Beach and Fowler Lake Boat Launch are now open
- All parks restrooms are open with the exception of Roosevelt Park.
- Volleyball courts at Roosevelt Park are open.
- Tennis, Pickleball and Basketball Courts are open.
- Park Shelters and athletic fields are available to be rented for groups of 50 or less people. Call the main office at (262) 569-2199 for rental information.
- Drinking fountains will not be available.