As of March 23, Imagination Station Playground is closed indefinitely for health safety reason. Other City parks remain open but we ask you use precautions when visiting.
All City of Oconomowoc Parks and Trails are open! Our parks and trails provide critical connections to the outdoors and green space as well as opportunities for physical activity, which helps reduce stress and improve mental health.
At the same time, we need your help to keep our parks safe for you and others by taking the following actions:
- Please stay home if you are sick and practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces. Avoid touching your face.
- Please practice social distancing (a minimum of 6’) and avoid close contact with others.
- Do not congregate in groups of 10 people or more.
- Restrooms and park buildings will not be open.
As the COVID-19 situation is very fluid, we may need to adjust park and trail availability in the future.
Please enjoy the parks and stay safe!