CLOSURE NOTICE (as of 8:00am, 3/25/2020): In compliance of the Emergency SAFER AT HOME Order by Gov. Tony Evers, all playgrounds are closed through 8:00am, Friday, April 24, 2020 or until a superseding order is issued.
Parks and trails remain open but we ask you use precautions when visiting. All restrooms and portable toilets are also closed.
Our parks and trails provide critical connections to the outdoors and green space as well as opportunities for physical activity, which helps reduce stress and improve mental health.
At the same time, we need your help to keep our parks safe for you and others by taking the following actions:
- Please stay home if you are sick and practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces. Avoid touching your face.
- Please practice social distancing (a minimum of 6’) and avoid close contact with others.
- Do not congregate in groups of 10 people or more.
- Restrooms and park buildings will not be open.
As the COVID-19 situation is very fluid, we may need to adjust park and trail availability in the future.
Please enjoy the parks and stay safe!