Policies & Forms
Weather Cancellation Policy
- You can find weather cancellation postings on the Parks Department page of the City website,
www.oconomowoc-wi.gov/parks under News and Announcements. Scroll midway through page.
We make every effort to hold class but safety comes first.
Weekday cancellations will be posted on the website by 4 p.m. Any cancellations made after 4 p.m. will be made on site. When time permits, we will post cancellations made after 5 p.m. or on weekends. After-hour and weekend cancellations may not be posted on the website. If unsure, report to the site and recreation department staff will direct you.
- Make it easy and sign up for email andtext alerts so you don't have to go check for the posting:· Scroll down to News Flash· Find Parks, Recreation and Forestry News & Announcements· Choose either email or text alert by clicking the icon· You will be asked to verify your information to get signed up
We make every effort to make up classes canceled resulting from inclement weather.
There is no guarantee that this will be possible.
No refunds will be given.
This section is a quick-reference guide to the Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department's policies.
- Athletic Courts
- Athletic Fields
- Banner Locations Map
- Best Practice Guidelines during COVID
- Boat Mooring
- Boat Mooring Waitlist Registration Form
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Community Garden
- Guidelines and Rules
- Form and Waiver
- Program Transfers
- Special Event Application
- Special Event Planning Guide
- Wavier and Release of Liability