Water Craft Rentals
are available for rent at City Beach during beach season which runs Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
Rentals are available during normal beach hours which is 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.- weather permitting.
The last rental will go out no later than 7 p.m. Rental times will be adjusted when there are events at the beach.
Rentals are available when a boat launch attendant is on duty. Hours are subject to change due to weather. To rent, go to the lifeguard house by the boat launch.
Boat Rental Rules & Guidelines
- All rentals must remain on Lac La Belle.
- Must be 16 years old with valid Driver’s License to rent a watercraft.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the boat.
- Rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There is no fishing or swimming allowed from the boat.
- Boaters must remain in boat seat at all times
- Animals are not permitted in the boats.
- Staff has the right to refuse a rental.
- Lifeguard supervision is not provided
Canoe, kayak and paddleboat rentals are available on an hourly basis based on the following fee structure:
1 hour rental $10.00 Resident / $15.00 Non-resident
4 hour rental $30.00 Resident / $45.00 Non-resident
8 hour rental $60.00 Resident / $90.00 Non-resident
Paddle board rentals are available on an hourly basis.
$ 15 / hour Resident
$ 20 / hour Non-Resident
Nonresident cards purchased at the Community Center can be used to pay for Beach Fees ONLY. If someone presents a nonresident card for beach fees, they will be charged resident rates for the person whose name is on the card ONLY. Refer to a waterfront supervisor if questioned about a nonresident card.
SUP Free Fridays
What: Try a stand up paddleboard for free!
When: 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. June 15, July 20 and Aug. 24
Where: City Beach
How: Must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license or with an adult. Each participant gets a half hour. First come, first served.