The City of Oconomowoc maintains two public boat launches. Lac La Belle boat launch is located at City Park on the southern shore of Lac La Belle and is accessible from W. Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Oconomowoc with limited street trailer parking available. The Fowler Lake boat launch is located behind City Hall and is accessible from St. Paul Street. Limited on-site trailer parking is also available.
Lac Labelle Boat Launch Hours
Launch attendant is on duty Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, weather permitting during the following hours:
- Weekend Hours 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Weekday Hours 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Lac Labelle Launch Fees
All launch fees are established according to Wisconsin DNR guidelines.
- Daily launch Non-Motor/Non-Trailer: $5/day or $50 season*
- Daily launch Non- Motorized Boat with Trailer: $8/day or $80/season*
- Daily launch Motorized Boat with Trailer: $11/day or $110/season*
*Season pass is good for both Fowler Lake and Lac La Belle. Season passes must be purchased in the Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department office (Oconomowoc Community Center), 220 West Wisconsin Avenue, during business hours.
Drop Box daily fee applies when launch attendant is not on duty.
$8/day Boat with Trailer
$5/day Non-Trailered Boat