A recent court decision has determined the use of a dropbox to return your absentee ballot is prohibited. Read on...
Oconomowoc’s Peacock Dam will be undergoing repairs/modifications. To accomplish this work, Fowler Lake must be drawn down approximately 2 feet. Read on...
Your water is safe to drink during flushing, however you may see some discoloration. If this happens, run your cold water tap for a few minutes until the water clears. If you have concerns, please call the Utility at 262-569-2196
**Update 8/11/2022** Starting Tuesday Aug. 16th, the intersection of Silver Lake St. and Summit Ave. is being improved. To accomplish this work, the intersection will be closed, with planned detour route(s) in place. Read on...
The City of Oconomowoc’s Municipal Code includes process requirements for code amendments and other formal municipal actions that require a public hearing. All public hearing notices are published in the Oconomowoc Enterprise, the City’s official newspaper.
- PD Codification Amendment
- Common Council 9/20/2022
- Dent Spa LLC Conditional Use Permit
- Common Council 10/18/2022
- Western Lakes Fire District Assesses Critical Need for Additional Staffing, Necessary Funding Press Release
- Western Lakes Fire District Open Assessment Fact Sheet
- Western Lakes Fire District Assessment of Fire/EMS Needs & Funding Options
- Library Trustee Appreciation 10/4/2022
- Absentee Voting Notice 11-8-2022