The City of Oconomowoc would like to share the facts related to the appeal filed by a neighboring municipality of a recent court decision regarding a wastewater license fee. Read on...
Oconomowoc Utilities Linemen, Dustin Gruling and Jason Otto, were among crews from 20 other Wisconsin Municipalities that traveled to Florida to aid residents in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian. Read on...
A recent court decision has determined the use of a dropbox to return your absentee ballot is prohibited. Read on...
The City of Oconomowoc is entertaining proposals from qualified firms to provide financial auditing services for the City of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin (hereafter, referred to as “City”) for the fiscal years ending 2022 – 2024. Read on...
The City of Oconomowoc’s Municipal Code includes process requirements for code amendments and other formal municipal actions that require a public hearing. All public hearing notices are published in the Oconomowoc Enterprise, the City’s official newspaper.
- Dent Spa LLC Conditional Use Permit
- Common Council 10/18/2022
- Western Lakes Fire District Assesses Critical Need for Additional Staffing, Necessary Funding Press Release
- Western Lakes Fire District Open Assessment Fact Sheet
- Western Lakes Fire District Assessment of Fire/EMS Needs & Funding Options
- Absentee Voting Notice 11-8-2022